The client is a UAE based business house engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of well-integrated range of consumer products. The organization focuses on the following business segments including Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Commodities, Oils and Fats, Frozen Foods, and Institutional Services. In addition, they also manufacture related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Client wants to manage multiple company′s time and attendance data in a single application. They also want to export the Leave & OT data to Payroll and other third party applications along with automated process of transferring files to the configured FTP server. Besides, the client also wanted the standard features of TimeCheck product such as Shift Management, Overtime Management, Leaves & Permissions Management, Workflow Management and Manual Entry.
ASP.NET, C#, Crystal Reports and SQL Server
TimeCheck′s Time & Attendance solution has been provided to the client with the following features.
- Organization Management feature to define organization level hierarchy like Company, Region, Branch, and Department
- User can also group multiple companies and manage their organization level hierarchy in a user-friendly manner
- Each company users will be segregated and controlled by User Group module
- Export Data option for Leave and OT data has been provided. Using this feature user can export the required data in the defined formats like CSV, XLS, XML, etc.
- With FTP Upload feature user can configure their own FTP server location and all the exported data will be automatically sent to the External server to the mapped FTP server
- TimeCheck′s Shift Management feature helps in allocating shifts, temporary shifts and implementing shift exchange between any two employees in a much simpler way
- For complex Shift Management in an organization, user can use Shift Pattern and Shift Roster features to assign shifts for huge employee base with just a single click
- TimeCheck′s Overtime Management feature helps the authorized user to define and configure overtime settings like minimum & maximum overtime hours
- Calculation factor for Weekly Off Overtime Hours and Holiday Overtime Hours effortlessly
- TimeCheck allows to map the leave policy details and Leave reporting hierarchy with the employee in a much easier way
- An easy import option for importing employee′s data profile into the application without the need for tedious manual data entry
- Extensive list of reports with various filtering options including Monitoring Reports like late reports, attendance reports and exception reports such as early exit, late exit report for better insights and in-depth analysis