The market offers many solutions for access control, but hardly any can match the benefits of the RFID integrated attendance software system. Controlling and restricting entry of workforce, or people, to the workplace is a necessity, especially in terms of safety and security.
Methods of access include entering of PIN codes or using access cards. However, both are vulnerable for various reasons. Time and attendance systems have been developed to effectively support a system to control access of identified persons, or to restrict certain areas for some, or to limit entry for certain hours, or a combination of these settings. However, in this scenario a RFID attendance system can offer the right solution for attendance tracking.
Advantages of a RFID Attendance System
- Quick to record attendance, is contactless and with simultaneous operation capability.
- The system does not require a computer and a standalone device can do the job, needing only a small space.
- It can prevent a buddy punching in, or out, for another employee.
- Save costs by integrating the RFID software into your attendance system.
- Easily verify credentials of employees or contractors entering the premises.
A company or organisation adapting this system can take advantage of smart technology to secure the worksite and automate the ID system, by modifying it to the workplace, building and location. There’s also the convenience for users in carrying RFID cards or tags, or wearing RFID wristbands.
Our TimeCheck Software Solution is capable of integrating clocking devices, such as a RFID reader and offer a tailored solution, simplifying the time & attendance process. TimeCheck is a web & mobile based enterprise grade employee attendance software that can be seamlessly integrated with third party applications. It can be customised with various filtering options to get wide range of reports.
Contact us with your unique needs or leave us an enquiry.