Dynamic Graduates / Post Graduates with 3+ years of experience capable of handling pre sales of cutting edge Fleet Management, Mobility & IoT Solutions. Engaging clients with detailed information & technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet their needs. Includes demonstrating those features before a sale.
Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated demand generation campaigns including Industry database identification, profiling, qualification, direct calling, email marketing, direct mail, webinar and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
Ideal candidate will have experience leading demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and analyzing results.
Candidate will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building channel partners, value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, promoting thought leadership, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
Continuous learning and proactive response to client requirement and ability to foresee the bigger picture for business success and customer delight should be key areas of consideration for pre sales consultant.
What are we looking for? / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Communications-related field of study.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and demand generation marketing.
- 3+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including Database identification, profiling, Direct calling, email and direct mail marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Seasoned project management skills; highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities.
- Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers.
- Able to take the lead and guide channel partner relationship and other employees when necessary.
- Experience working within the communications and information technology service category a plus.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, based on organizations existing best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Integrated Campaign Development: Execute an integrated mix of Database identification, profiling, direct calls, email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action and content.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on research, work with analysts, industry forums to identify and qualify industry verticals, research databases pertaining to those segments, qualify those databases through existing qualification process parameters, including direct calls, emails etc
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with Teams and channel partners to define and execute demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Develop new business through various channels (like database research, profiling, telephone and help desk system) and mass communication such as direct calls, email and social media and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Writing press releases, online content and company articles for our online channels
- Assessing the results of marketing campaigns.
- Support sales team to improve performance, control and maintenance of their leads.
- Develop new channel partners through research on industry verticals, competition data etc and identify databases to profile and identify prospective channel partners.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine need, budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales head to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Helping to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organization requirements.
- Prepare and analyze marketing and sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
We are looking for interested & talented Asp.Net Developers to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards. Candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in .Net will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Engineers, Graduates / Post Graduates with 2 to 3 years of experience
- Hands on exposure in using 3 tier architecture, paging & sorting, grid view, stored procedures & ADO.Net .Asp.Net, C#, HTML, Ajax, Crystal Reports
- Solid database skills with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Web Services & XML
- Ability to understand documented requirements and translate them to design applications and databases
- Ability to interact and collaborate on technical issues within the team
- Ability to verify accuracy and completeness of system by preparing sample data and testing
- Knowledge on Windows Mobile / Pocket PC development is added advantage
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Defining & good understanding of the specifications and develop the application, adhering to project schedule with quality output
- Implement software development life cycle processes and follow the Quality Management System
- Troubleshooting technical issues that may arise with any related tools / solutions
- Efficient coding and optimized database handling
- Participate in all phases of the development activities till Packaging / Deployment & Implementation of application
We are on look out for dynamic Graduate / Post Graduate Software Testers with 2+ years of experience in Software Testing with familiarity in testing methodologies, good in writing test cases, analysis and execution, good communication skills, excellent team player with good analytical skills. Candidates with strong hands on experience in Automation testing are preferred.
Candidate should have understanding of QALC and SDLC with working knowledge on web development projects. Experience in handing automated software testing tools is an added advantage.
- Graduates / Post Graduates with 2+ years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in Agile testing methodologies and practices
- Exposure to performance and security testing
- Good knowledge in Java, C#, Python Programming Language
- Experience in CSS, Java Script, Angular and Node JS concepts is must
- Strong Experience in Automation testing tools like Selenium Web driver, Appium and Jmeter is required (Mandatory)
- Experience in Test Estimation techniques & Automation test plans
- Experience in testing web, Desktop & Mobile APP
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills & able to handles offshore Clients
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures
- Understanding the business requirements and developing the test plans
- Preparation of Use cases
- Preparation of test scenario
- Having a good knowledge in Test Management & Bug tracking tools (Like Mantis, Bugzilla JIRRA, etc.)
We are looking for experienced & talented iOS developers with 1 to 2 years of experience in the same to join our team of iOS developers. Candidates enjoying working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards are preferred.
- Engineers, Graduates / Post Graduates with 1+ years of experience
- Hands on exposure in Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Xcode and iPhone SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite database, XML parsing
- Working knowledge in Mac OS
- Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
- Proficiency in creating a tightly-integrated Xcode development experience
- Experience in developing on other mobile platforms including iPad, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry, J2ME are a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the specifications and develop the application
- Adhering to project schedule with quality output
- Eagerness to learn new versions of iPhone SDKs
- Good grasping & problem solving skills
- Efficient coding, Performance and Memory optimization
- Participate in all phases of the development activities till Packaging / Deployment & implementation of application
Dynamic Graduates / Post Graduates having flair for sales of software / cutting edge technology product with prior exposure and talent to meet business targets through effective marketing & selling skills. Having the ability to identify potential clients, generating the leads, manage existing customer relationships, understanding the requirements of the clients, providing an appropriate solution and closing the sales.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate/Post Graduate Male candidates with 2 to 3+ years of experience in business development are preferred
- Ability to uncover the key business pains for the customer
- Confident and effective presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal & Time Management skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand vital information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working and achieving targets consistently
- Identifying potential clients in the market and initiating business Identifying potential business opportunities through existing database
- Understanding the requirements of the customer and map it to our products
- Ability to manage the relationship at various levels of the clients
- Liaising between the clients and internal teams for various concerns, wherever required
- Driving the Sales revenues & achieving them