Client is one of the India’s leading custom manufacturing solutions provider having extensive experience in chemical process development & manufacturing at varied scales.
Client preference was to document the employees extra worked hours into a separate screen & take up the decision whether to provide overtime or to provide half / full day compensation leave for the employees, as well set validity days for the compensation leave generated.
We customized the OT approval screen to log all employees’ extra hours worked data with provision to make the decision of allocating the extra hours as overtime or into comp-off leave. If the extra hours are not satisfying for overtime, then system will automatically deny it. Further as per their requirement, we have customized it with provisions to validate the overtime hours & approve the no of comp off leaves along with validity period to avail the same.
- Provision to mark the extra hours into either overtime or into comp off leave
- Denying the provision on overtime and comp off when the OT hours outcome is not satisfied
- System does validations automatically according to the user configuration
- Feasibility to check the overtime output & generate even half day comp off leave
- Restrict very old generated comp off leave by fixing up the validity days