Client is a public limited company, having two power plants in operation. Client requirement was to enhance their Time and Attendance software solution with custom features.
Client’s primary need was to track employees shift time only from his actual shift time even if he is early to the work.
Employee late hours after shift time commencement should be calculated in late hours, as well the shift time will start from his shift in time.
They also asked for enhancing the overtime calculation module, to be made to calculate employee working separately for Weekly off days and Holidays.
In addition to the above specified needs they also preferred to have a Muster Roll report that has provision of selecting any 30 days.
Our team of professional studied the requirement and came-up with enhancement features to be done in the Time & Attendance system.
- Provision has been given in the employee shift module to calculate employee shift hours from the actual shift time even if they are early to allocated shift
- For certain employees the automatic provision was set to consider the early entry before shift hours as worked hours
- As stated in their requirements we have given provision in the shift time settings module for the users to automatically configure OverTime on Holidays and OverTime on Weekly off separately
- In Muster roll report user is enabled with date picker, so as per the date range selected by the user the report will be dynamically loaded for any 30 days respectively.
- Dynamic calculation of worked hours will be done for the respective employees automatically
- Easy to manage the employees early working hours
- Overtime on Holidays and Weekly offs will be recognized separately
- Muster roll summary report for any combination of 30days without any restriction