In today’s time digital tools have become essential for businesses to improve productivity. Speed and efficiency are the key factors that many business processes get automated to make things better. As HR practitioners have hundreds of other responsibilities, for instance to carry out repetitive time process is cumbersome & employers think of deploying a robust system to automate it.
HR attendance tracking can be digitized and automated to manage heaps of data better and derive useful nuggets of information from it. Advanced Attendance Tracking Software works seamlessly with any kind of hardware like biometric devices, smart cards, Face recognition devices & provides complete picture of employee attendance.
Advantages of this HR practice being digitalized include the following:
- Digital Transformation of HR attendance tracking diminishes manual effort of time keeping and reports employee time & attendance at a very quick pace
- Enabling employees to access their own information online and reduces their dependence on the HR for any confusion regarding attendance and payroll
- Salary that gets processed is highly accurate even with flexi shift, cumulative work hours, on duty, limited overtime approvals, roster & various shift pattern in company HR policy
- Having a centralized system makes easier for managers to track clock-in & clock-outs of their department employee and see to how much time off they have accrued or used
- Streamlining HR attendance tracking with realistic view of productivity levels show advancements in employee timeliness & also reveals payroll savings
To get above benefits & have intuitive customizations to the software as per your company norms Contact us. We will ease HR’s burden & create a win–win situation for both employer & employee.
Workforce planning is a continuous process for organizations to ensure that they have appropriate staff levels at all times. With timecheck software you can streamline workforce productivity, without boosting employee headcount or allocated budget. Ensure that Time & Attendance solution is flexible to track and offer a broad range of data collection options to meet your needs. Select an easy to use biometric time and attendance platform helps protect your data and doesn’t leave you struggle when payment is due..
Time and Attendance Software from timecheck will increase workforce efficiency by assisting managers to track employee attendance accurately against the approved leaves & allocated shifts. As our time & attendance software provides extensive reports, you can analyze those attendance reports and extensively focus on steps to arrest the issues that impact your work environment.
Adherence to organization general practices and thinking ahead on employee absence management enables organizations to add to workforce productivity. By installing Time & Attendance System with a plethora of features easily manage, identify employee scheduling process issues and manage adequate staffing coverage that work rotating or variable shifts.
Track following workforce Data they impact organization profitability
- Get Organization hierarchy wise (Company/ Region/Branch/department) employee present absent & leave data graphically.
- Get extensive list of reports with various filtering options which can be handy to the operation of any company.
- Get data on each employee’s in and out times and total daily outs, less hours worked, overtime, discrepancy & non processed records etc that improve wage and hour compliance
With new enhanced user-friendly dash board you can get up-to-minute data required for accurate decision-making. To keep up with changing technologies or to harness the power of Timecheck time and attendance leave us a general enquiry.
Time thefts are one of the common issues employers face in a company / organization. What is Time theft? Generally, there are kind of employees who use techniques such as buddy punching to gain attendance without having to come to office and few others waste their working time in the office to steal time. If the employee is on the clock but doesn’t work then he is stealing time and that is called as Time theft.
To be simple, Time theft happens when an employee gets paid by his/her employer for the work that has not been done. And it is the companies who are paying heavily due to this through high salary & low productivity. According to a study, it is said that an average employee steals 4-5 hours per week which is shockingly high considering the workforce of large scale environments.
When you take a closer look into the issue, the companies that suffer more are the ones that don’t have a proper time and attendance system to monitor & manage employee timekeeping. The four main types of time theft that are prevalent among employees are
- Buddy Punching
- Extended breaks
- Misuse of On duty/sick leave
- Personal time usage
All these factors cost employers thousands of dollars every year. Big or small, whatever the size of your company maybe, each and every company has to deal with this problem and for those companies with distributed workforce and wide range of shifts & departments this is definitely an issue to arrest.
How to deal with this time theft? Simple, equip yourself with a good, enterprise grade Time & attendance software. TimeCheck is an enterprise grade web based software with robust features to simplify Time & Attendance process. It adapts to any organization’s Time & Attendance business needs & helps managers to track employee attendance accurately against the approved leaves & allocated shifts. Thus effectively eliminating employee time theft and improving business productivity.
Worried about Time theft? Need a proper Time and Attendance solution? Contact us to know how our Time and Attendance software will fit your organization rules and enhance your workforce productivity. We are just a form away.