Client belongs to Oil refining and petrochemical Industry that aims to optimize the relationships between the assets (raw materials, energy, equipment, products, and workers) that are basic to all manufacturing sites.
Attendance Software they own doesn’t automatically calculate overtime based on the rules of the labour Law. For this to happen in an organization with more workers and more departments customization to be done to the standard Time & Attendance software product with ground rules.
We designed the new configuration module as per labour law, so calculating the Overtime hours for all the employees with all the shifts from every month start was quite easy. This was automated & so no manual intervention was required.
Now admin can define Maximum Overtime Hours per month which is allowed, also they can configure the mail ids to whom it should report if any employee is crossing the Overtime hours allowed Limit. On completion of this 5 days (40 Hrs) limit in a month duration mails will be sent to the Head of that Department stating not to sanction or not to call the employee for overtime work anymore in this month.
This solution arrests the policy breach and also controls the employee from doing / accepting overtime duty even after his limit being crossed for the month. This eliminates the unnecessary cost being spent in Paying fine to labour departments.
At the end of each salary period, overtime will be calculated as per the payroll and overtime rules defined!
- Overtime allocation process streamlined based on employee department
- Attendance and payroll rules processed without manual intervention
- Provides admin with critical attendance data to make timely decisions
- Reduces total hours spent each month on summarizing employee attendance
- Integration with payroll allows you to provide compensation accordingly
- Addressing wage theft / unsustainable working practices.
Interested to check out the standard & custom features of Timecheck software, leave us an enquiry to know more.