The client is a state government organization which conserves, maintains and expands unique and complex natural forest resources.
Client preferred to enhance existing application with features which would enable them not only track employee late hour but also its instances so as to automatically detect his CL if exceeded the limit preset. They also specified that they wish to have a provision to generate & view muster roll data for any chosen period of days.
Our Timecheck team of developers studied the requirement and came up with a solution to enhance their existing application as per their specification. New configuration field has been setup in the system to verify the privilege for each employees based on their company policy and now organization could generate report on employee late coming instances which would automatically lead to detect the CL if the preset limit for that employee has exceeded and also get muster roll report for preferred calendar days. This helps to spot exceptions in an easy manner.
- Privilege to track & manage employees’ late entry
- Control employee late entries and increase productivity
- Generate Muster roll report for any given days
- Automatic CL deduction for employees exceeding late limits
- Saves time by reducing manual work
- Avoids human error in payroll calculation