Client owns 3 multi cuisine restaurant, they are famed for serving food lovers with a range of delicacies as per local preferences.
They have staffs moving from one branch to other, they also have a system to get the work location data on daily basis, but there is no system to inform about the shift they worked / need to work on that location. At times even after allocating the work location to the staff its difficult in the attendance execution part, and unable to identify the employees in the branches, so they were in need of a centralized attendance is required to monitor all the branches effectively.
Timecheck Time & Attendance Management software was provided to the client for centralized attendance management. We customized the application with shift allocation module, so now they were able to assign the shift along with working location. In addition, we also provided them the feature to monitor all the branches effectively and if any department staff is not present in any branch, we gave option to check the live attendance for all the branches and if any staff of any department in the branch is absent means through our system they can find other staffs who are all available in future shifts with the same skillset.
In the Daily Attendance report, we have provided the employee Image as the first field value so that they could easily allocate the replacement resource generate the report on branch wise and cross check whether the staff joined.
- Admin / HR can fix the working location along with shift allocation for the employee
- Report can be easily generated in the centralized system of each branch
- Staffs themselves can check about their shift and work location details
- Branch manager can get department wise details of the staffs along with images for work and in which department for coming week
- Timely allocation of staff with similar skill set for any branch is possible when any staff from any skill set is absent
The client is into the manufacturing and marketing of Agro-Products for years, with a sales force working on the field to market its numerous products, as per demands of the market.
The client manufacturing Agro Products has been using a mobile app for its mobile marketing team. The web-based application now had to be enhanced to meet another requirement of the client. The client wanted a provision for an employee to clock-in and clock-out through the mobile application.
The admin will be able give the privilege to access the clock-in and clock-out option in the mobile application, to the specific user (employee). The client wanted the system to manage the employee shifts automatically, based on the parameters configured manually by the admin. Each employee will be allowed 2 to 3 shifts and the system has to auto shift these shifts for the employee.
To meet the client’s requirement, we provided a separate configuration as a mobile clock-in / clock-out feature. The complete employee list was uploaded so that the admin can select the required user alone. The update of clock-in and clock-out details thus will be enabled for the respective users by the admin and not for all. A new auto shift module has been designed and various time slots had been created by the admin on the screen to map the appropriate shifts. A new employee auto shift template has been created, wherein the admin can update all eligible shifts, based on the employee code.
- The admin can enable the mobile app clock-in and clock-out option for the relevant users alone, for those who have been allocated to do outdoor work.
- Facility to withdraw the mobile app clock in option for Specific employee and provide privilege to track shift in through web app when required.
- Now, one employee can be assigned multiple suitable shifts the system will automatically pick up any of the defined shift (Auto Shift Feature) based on employee clock-in.
- Admin or HOD gets time completely saved, as there’s no need of checking or revising the weekly shift allocation for the particular employee.
Client is a dominant manufacturer & exporter of garments in the Market. Their supremacy is reflected in their ability to remain independent & self-sufficient in every stage of garment production.
By having multi-shifts and break hrs due to non-availability of yarn in the mid of shifts, shift manager found it difficult to accurately calculate total work hrs. They were checking time on work with production manager & with the punch in the biometric device. Arriving the actual worked hrs for every single labour was time consuming, so they preferred to a custom time & attendance management software that would meet their policy & report accurately in addition to maximized employee morale & productivity.
TimeCheck’s attendance management software was customized with features wherein employees clock in at the entrance is recorded in all swipes report whereas shift in time consideration is taken only when the actual shift starts. Further for managing the 1.5 to 3 hrs max. break given by shift supervisor due to non-availability of Yarn at different times of the day we created functional key provision. Now even if shift supervisor allows brake for different employees at differ time he could easily keep track, gain real time visibility etc on worked hours with great accuracy.
Automation of the system with special break hrs management module does record the total break hrs in a day by taking into account the break-in & out punch. Reports are generated easily & effortlessly for total worked hrs calculation from shift-in to shift-out without any manual intervention.
- Better tracking of break hours eliminates discrepancies
- Effective shift management improved employee productivity
- HR productivity improved due to needless manual intervention
- Saves time on planning resource requirement to do core jobs
A leading construction company client in UAE region, witnessing steady growth due to administrative efficiency and technical strengths to adopt best in construction methods.
Though the client has their own staffs / workers / supervisors sometimes they use to recruit some workforce from their regular contractors. The main difficulty is enrolling contract workers; the multiple jobs they are allocated with & calculating job wise payment settlement they have to do for the contractor in the month end.
We customized our TimeCheck software with separate modules for contractor profile creation / work order creation / mapping contractors to work orders and mapping of workers to contractors. Now organization could easily create the various contractors, workers, work orders then do map work orders to contractor and workers to the contractors respectively.
With this customized feature even if employee works in various projects in a single day they could easy track the details of the worked hours and generate reports for doing monthly payment to the contractor.
- Enroll Workers, contract workers, supervisors profile
- Manage the time hours of various workers
- View contractor wise job work payment report
- Map work orders to contractor workers
- Check employee total work hrs in a month
- Sick leave approved / refused Info in any to be considered
Client is one of the India’s leading custom manufacturing solutions provider having extensive experience in chemical process development & manufacturing at varied scales.
Client preference was to document the employees extra worked hours into a separate screen & take up the decision whether to provide overtime or to provide half / full day compensation leave for the employees, as well set validity days for the compensation leave generated.
We customized the OT approval screen to log all employees’ extra hours worked data with provision to make the decision of allocating the extra hours as overtime or into comp-off leave. If the extra hours are not satisfying for overtime, then system will automatically deny it. Further as per their requirement, we have customized it with provisions to validate the overtime hours & approve the no of comp off leaves along with validity period to avail the same.
- Provision to mark the extra hours into either overtime or into comp off leave
- Denying the provision on overtime and comp off when the OT hours outcome is not satisfied
- System does validations automatically according to the user configuration
- Feasibility to check the overtime output & generate even half day comp off leave
- Restrict very old generated comp off leave by fixing up the validity days
The client is from the IT industry, offers customized Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Solutions and is expanding its services with its skilled workforce.
The organization has a policy that employees should come on time and can leave on time. However, if the employee is late for one day, it has to be accounted for and a cumulative of 3 to 4 days will enable a deduction of 0.5 days from CL allocated, automatically.
The client requires TimeCheck Software being customized with an option for requisition of exemption, if the employee plans to compensate or not for the time he/she was late, by working after the shift time slot. Again, the system should be able to identify, if the employee has worked or not after the shift time slot by getting approval for exemption. It should immediately reflect on the worked hours by considering the exemption requested and deduct the required time from the CL allocated to the employee.
To meet the client’s requirement, we provided Time & Attendance system customized by creating a new module for exemption requisition and approval for late entry.
Now, against this approval, the employee would have to work after the shift time slot in compensation for the time lost by late entry. However, if the employee works less than 3 minutes of the required compensation time, the system will not consider the time worked and will make the deduction from the CL allocated.
However, if an employee is late, for example, by 30 min and works 1 hour after the shift time slot, but has not raised the exemption requisition not got approval for it, the system will not consider it and will proceed with deduction from the CL allocated.
- After implementing the modules, no need to manage or follow-up the late entry of employees.
- The system has the discipline action automated to manage the work force better.
- If an employee is not regular in entry time but wants to compensate the time he/she is late, the employee has to raise the requisition through the system.
- The system will detect work hours deviating and will do the deduction by itself.
- Due to this system each department head in the organization has gained 10% of time saving.
The client is one of the largest players in the textile industry of Coimbatore with a large workforce and multiple manufacturing units.
The client has found employees requesting more permission hours, more than the permissible limit, and the approval authorities have been approving the same due to various reasons. If permission hours go over the limit, then an automatic CL deduction option is required. If the employee comes in late and exits early, immediately after the processing of worked hours of the day, CL needs to be deducted from the employee’s Quota. A separate new CL deduction report is required which can always show the system deducted CL data.
We have provided a separate configuration, for the number of CL deductions needed for those exceeding the permission hours allowed, in the time attendance solution we provided. Number of CL deduction suffered for late entry and early exit, of up to 60 minutes, has been configured here. It also allows the users to themselves figure out the CL deductions, for the mentioned 2 scenarios.
Certain permission hours are allowed for a month, but most employees need to take more permission hours than that allowed. At that time, the system would allow them to apply, but at the same time it would deduct the CL automatically when it crosses the allowed limit. The system allows a cumulative of 60 minutes in a month for the late coming and early exit of an employee. However, the system will automatically deduct 0.5 days of CL for every 60 minutes taken/accumulated thereafter.
- Auto CL deduction made easy for employees exceeding the permission hours
- Easy to check CL deduction happened for Late in and Early Exits separately
- Helps smoothly handle any kind of permission scenarios
- Saves cost & time by not tracking the Late entry and early exit of employees
A best construction company in UAE region, that has earned reputation for its personalized approach. They consistently meet customer needs & expectations.
They had their workers staying in a common location, Ana they were in need of our TimeCheck software’s attendance tracking solution to assist their admin efficiently manage each of the workforce attendance across multiple work location.
Our solution was customized with location module & transport module, wherein admin user can configure all construction sites location, vehicle details and route. Now the workforce in certain sites can log their attendance seamlessly from their respective site, few others sites where no hardware device terminals present, client can capture employee shift-in, shift-out while they enter / get down of the bus from the appropriate work location. For such remote location without biometric terminal, we suggested client to go with handy mobile supported biometric device which can be made use of to collect the employee fingerprint attendance and sent to the timecheck application for attendance report generation.
- Remote employee Attendance tacking enabled from construction sites at any location
- Now admin can effectively allocate the location to work / bus to take for work location
- Easily update both details of company vehicle and other external lease vehicle they have taken up
- For working sites without biometric facility, punches through portable device connected to mobile app is enabled
- Geo-location based attendance can be captured for workers when they enter / exit bus
Client belongs to an oldest group diversified into a variety of industries and markets across the globe. They seek opportunities to expand into new markets (Middle East).
Client is into FMCG industry & they had over 60% of employee strength in field work and so they were in need of accurate time & attendance tracking application with provision to allocate multiple geo location to the employees for a day.
We customized & provided Timecheck Software Application with one geo attendance module, where the module will be carrying the various attendance punches like Shift In, Shift Out, Lunch Out, Lunch In, etc. Now Employees can access the module from their mobile app and give his geo attendance appropriately like Shift In / Lunch Out.
In specific to client’s requirement our team came up with shift allocation like feature where the head of the department can allocate minimum single or multiple geo locations for the field marketing and sales executives.
Now with this the executives will come to know the details of clients they want to visit for the day and they can able to mark the geo attendance from the allocated location.
- Easy to manage the field marketing & sales executive’s attendance
- Managers can allocate the clients with geo locations to the employees
- Employees can view the allocated locations for day to day work without coming to office
- Monitor field staff accurately without depending on manual records
Client is an UAE based conglomerate with four core verticals & significant international presence in 20 countries.
Client requirement was to get a customized provision for overtime calculation in our Timecheck software. Industry employees shift scheduling, Holiday/weekly off work hrs calculation & overtime allocation challenges to be met, must efficiently & accurately help manage their cost Vs production timeline.
Timecheck Software team came up with a solution to manage these complexities. Industry employees will shift in & shift out as per their shift schedule. At times, to meet short production deadlines team may need to do overtime & for them this need to be calculated not just by tracking last shift out & subtracting the first shift in time.
As employees will go out on shift out time and will take a break of around 1 or 2 hrs then again they will continue the work, we asked them to keep break out & break in punch after shift hrs. To handle this scenarios, we created a separate parameter, where in we defined the standard break hours between the shift end and the Overtime start in the shift master module.
Further for any category employee doing overtime on Holiday/ Week off the time calculation may be double, single, or different. For handling this we provided overtime hours doubling / incrementing on Weekly off / on Holidays in the shift master itself. Now HR admin can create different shift based on employee category as well configure the overtime work on Holiday and Weekly off.
- Easily manage employees shift hours & overtime hours separately
- Automatically derive overtime reports for calculation
- Seamlessly make shift scheduling, Overtime Assignment for different category worker / Staff
- Make accurate overtime payment calculation for worker’s, staff on Holiday & Weekly off